If he has more money he
wanna help kids who
aren't that lucky in life.
He was a kindergarten
teacher and went to a
child care school before
came to DSDS.
He wanna have his own
kids when he's older.
Dani with a baby doll at the child
care school (left); Dani with a little fan who has
Gracia Baur -
Daniel got to know the 3-year-older
girl at DSDS. She's also from Bavaria
(South Germany) like Daniel.
Gracia was actually a competitor in the
show but they became friends from
very beginning and even joined the same
sleeping room for the first
DSDS-contestants lived in the same villa during
I think the problem was, Gracia is a
disorganizer and Daniel loves it
and tidy and that's why he moved into
another room later.
(I'm only guessing)
Gracia now is a very important person
They love each other like brother and
sister and are there for
some cute Daniel +
Gracia moments (screenshots from TV) for you -- see pics above
Here's a little profile in that Daniel filled in some
details about himself:
1. Fave singer: Eminem, Robbie Williams
2. Fave book: "Angela's Ashes: A memory"
3. Fave movie: "8 Mile"
4. Fave food: Big Mac & Chinese food
5. Fave designer/label: Burlington,
Levis & punk stuff
6. Motto: Never give up before the aim.
7. Best/worst school mark: 1 & 6
(or: A and E)
8. Hobbies: shopping, going to the
9. I don't like: arrogant & snooty
people who think they are
more worth than other people