Welcome to yet another revision of my webpage, which has been in a
constant state of flux since its creation almost 8 years ago.
Now that I've finally finished school and started working, you're probably thinking
I should get my butt in gear and design a fancy-looking webpage.
- 27 Feb 2005 - Webpage moved to new server; URL changed. If you can
see this page, you know what the new URL is ...
- 03 Jan 2005 - Football pool section updated with 2004 final standings.
- 24 Dec 2004 - Football pool section updated with 2003 final standings.
2004 final standings will be added once the regular season ends.
- 01 Feb 2004 - I finally uploaded my weblog! Hope you enjoy.
- 12 July 2003 - The
is FINALLY ready. Somewhat fitting,
since today is the 6-month anniversary of my departure to Europe.
- 05 July 2003 - In January 2003, I spent 3 weeks in Europe and had
the time of my life.
Before leaving Canada, I brought along a diary and decided to record my
memories, so that I would have a souvenir of my trip when I returned
to Canada. I also took lots of pictures, which I promised to put on
a webpage for everyone to see.
Now it's been almost 6 months since I went on my vacation, and I
apologize for the delay. It took me quite a long time to develop and scan all
of the pictures. Next, I had to type in my entire diary.
Lastly, I had to find a website which would let me upload
200 photos, and then I had to design this page
so that the diary and the photos would flow together nicely.
In any event, I hope you enjoy what you find
here. Note that only the diary has been
completed; the pictures are not ready yet.
- 03 July 2003 - Page created.
Random Thoughts (aka my weblog)